Monday 3 October 2011

What a week

So this past week has been one hell of a week. The tragedy of two family deaths, my late aunt and gran, and the heart sore celebration of two birthdays, my step dad and my youngest little 6 year old cuz. It’s been a hard time for my family and for me and sometimes life is just so unfair and I don’t get it, it all hurts to fathom and understand why! But one thing’s for sure - I have learnt that family is golden, family is the ONLY THING PERMANENT in life, family is everything! I wouldn’t have got through it all if it wasn’t for the support of other family members, friends, and most dear to my heart my loving and utmost caring boyfriend. I couldn’t ask for a better man in all the world. Thanks my love for being my rock, my shoulder, my hope and my leap of faith. I love you more than words can describe.




Today see's a new week, another hard one to tackle, but it’s a busy one. With moving to a new place, and getting back into work mode, my mind will be occupied. With past events I have totally lost taking care of myself and my health, so I will surely be getting back into my gym regime, taking time to practising yoga and getting back to a healthy balanced diet after a good old detox.



Life is too short. Make every single day count. Cherish not what you have, but who you have, you never know when they’ll be leaving this world.
Peace. Love. Hope. And Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment