Monday 20 February 2012

Weekend Festivities

So it’s Monday and another weekend has once again come and gone. Being back at work I realize how golden weekends are to me. Although I did work an odd shift this last weekend, I managed to make the most of the free time I did have although it was still pretty chilled and relaxing.

Saturday brought about my little brothers 10th birthday party at The Boardwalk. Movies, candy, funfair rides, putt-putt, lunch, and boat rides concluded the day of fun and festivities with a hand full of energetic kids and later on catching up with family and series.


Yesterday saw a stunning sunny (although slightly, okay... very breezy towards the afternoon) day on the beach at Pipe Port Elizabeth with friends and my man for the regional (Eastern Cape) club surf champs. Considering the conditions Cyoh (Port Elizabeth Surf Club) managed to win the title leaving PE loud and proud, snatching not only overall winner but 3rd and 1st place in the finals. Nothing like spending the day watching and supporting my love Justin Grey surfing with the sun on my face and sand under my feet. Your passion is my passion babe. Congrats again, you fill me with so much pride :) Can’t wait to see you off to nationals! Hitting the pillows after a great dinner in J’s arms watching tellie couldn’t have been a better send off to the new week.


Bring it on! Back to gym for me and perhaps a job interview I’m excited about, so holding thumbs and all the best and more for the week ahead. Happiness and laughter. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment