Tuesday 6 March 2012

endless to do's

Life isn’t where I thought it would be at the moment but its keeping busy with amazing things* Especially at this point in time with so much going on! Sometimes I get so discouraged.. I'm not working, neither studying, and I can’t help but feel left behind. Then i realise what the last 3 years has done for me ((life lessons worth learning)) and that at least I'm not doing something I'd end up hating one day* And besides I'm busy planning to jet set off to USA or CT for 6 months, how much more amazing can it get :))

My application alone is a do-list of its own nature. To apply & become an aupair is quiet an extensive process. Childcare references* Medical check & body examinations* Photographs* Personal video* Letter to the Host Family* Police clearance / criminal check* Passport* Visa* and the list goes on!


Among the above keeping me busy I'm in the middle of planning a very special bachelorette/kitchen tea party for one of my best friends, a house warming party for my man, sorting out my life with regards to bank accounts & investment options, travel ideas & options, AND study / work ideas & options... PHEEEEWWWWWW!!!
Needless to say I'm so in love, having fun with friends and meeting new people, having the time of my life planning & sorting and well I'm pretty darn happy and grateful for all i have :)


#Tackling one "to do" at a time! lets go!


No comments:

Post a Comment