Friday 31 August 2012

Banishing winter blues

Funny enough winter blues haven’t hit til
the very end, with only 1 day to spring. This past week, almost 2, I’ve been caught up in a rather horrid slump, state of mind and unhealthy bod. With everyone around me motivated on getting fit for summer, I’ve been losing mine. I’m not sure if the stress of settling into a new home is the cause, or whether it’s trying to get back into studying that’s weighing me down.

Not all my days have been blue however. I've recently enjoyed reading my book on days out like at the beach where i get to feel the sand beneath my toes, dates and laughter with close friends, charity work and passing my very 1st test of my new qualification. But I’ve decided that with spring about to spring its time I banish the despondency and get LIVING.


Here are a few things I plan on doing to lift my spirits :)
 
♥ Take long walks
♥ Catch the first winter to spring rays of sunshine
♥ Make lists of things I’m grateful for
♥ Eat lots of yummy radiant fruits
♥ Long baths and early nights
♥ Sticking to my gym regime
♥ Light incense around my home
♥ Schedule more time for yoga or meditation or quite bible time
♥  Watch and enjoy spring blossoms
♥  Daydream more
 

No comments:

Post a Comment