Monday 19 September 2011

Bungeeeeeee Baby

BUNGY JUMPING with my one and only



To some it up: "Crazy, mad, insane, HIGH ON LIFE, Something to tell the children and grandchildren one day ;) kinda thing"

How I did it:
I had always wanted to bungy - It was the first thing on my "bucket list" of all the things I want to do before i die. Being such a huge experience the one person i wanted to share and overcome my fear with was my boyfriend, Jay, so I convinced him we should go together! Being as anxious as we both were we somehow we managed to pluck up the courage - it was a wake up and realize "you only live once" scenario. He decided that he'd take me as my birthday gift. It was great that way - going for a particular reason - celebrating something! I reasearched bungy jumping in our area and true as bob Bloukrans, our closest bungy site turned out to be the Highest Bungy Jump in the world - 216m above Storms River, South Africa.

Lessons & tips:
Dont over think it - JUST DO IT!
You will be so proud of yourself for doing it, overcoming fears, being extreme and adventurous and able to say "I did it - I've bungy jumped... I've bungy jumped the highest bungy jump in the world!"

Take someone special / go for a special occasio
n / get a group of friends and family and tick off BUNGY JUMPING from your bucket list!
And you HAVE to get photographs and the dvd - You cant even put a price on it!

Resources:
Youtube video of a 97 YEAR OLD MAN BUNGY JUMPING OFF BLOUKRANS BRIDGE!
If "HE" can do it... ANYONE can do it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAnpmdTL0DY

BOOK YOUR BUNGY at Bloukrans or for more info visit: http://www.faceadrenalin.com/

It took me 1 day.
It made me High on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment